1. Install the transmitter on the bracket, but do not fix the bolts tightly.
2. Connect the high pressure input end and the low pressure input end to a sleeve to prevent the surrounding air flow from affecting the zero adjustment of the transmitter.
3. Connect the 24V DC power supply to the differential pressure transmitter UPB5, and then connect a digital voltmeter to read the output of the pressure transmitter. If necessary, connect a voltmeter across the 250 ohm resistor.
4. Monitor the data on the voltmeter, and adjust the position of the transmitter to make the reading zero, and then fix the bolts.
5. After adjustment, remove the sleeves between the input terminals, turn off the power supply, and remove the digital voltmeter.
For details, please contact Qi Huang