1. Confirm the measured pressure medium
According to the different measurement media, it can be divided into dry gas, liquid, highly corrosive liquid, viscous liquid, high temperature gas or liquid, etc. The correct selection according to different media is conducive to extend the service life of the pressure transmitter.
2. Confirm the pressure type of pressure transmitter
The main types of pressure are gauge pressure, absolute pressure and differential pressure. Gauge pressure refers to the pressure that is less than or greater than atmospheric pressure based on the atmosphere; absolute pressure refers to the pressure that is higher than absolute pressure which use the absolute zero pressure as the reference; differential pressure refers to the difference between the two pressures.
3. Confirm the pressure range
In general, the actual measured pressure is selected as 80% of the ordered pressure for the pressure transmitter UPB13.
4. Confirm the maximum overload of the system
The maximum overload of the system should be less than the overload protection limit of the transmitter, otherwise it will affect the service life of the product or even damage the product.
5. To confirm whether there is vibration and electromagnetic interference in the on-site working environment.