6. Confirm the working temperature range
The temperature of the measuring medium should be within the working temperature range of the transmitter. If used over temperature, it will produce a larger measurement error and affect the service life; in the production process of the pressure transmitter, the temperature influence will be measured and compensated to ensure the measurement error caused by the temperature of the product is within the range of the accuracy level. In high temperature occasions, you can consider choosing a high-temperature pressure transmitter UPB8 or adopting auxiliary cooling measures such as installation of condensers and radiators.
7. Confirm the compatibility of the measuring medium and the contact material
In some measurement occasions, the measurement medium is corrosive. At this time, it is necessary to select materials compatible with the measurement medium or perform special processing to ensure that the transmitter is not damaged.
8. Confirm the process connection
The company's products use threaded connection (G1/2”, G1/4”, M20×1.5) as the standard interface form. If customers need other special interface forms, they can be designed and produced according to customer requirements.
9. Confirm the power supply and output signal
The product adopts DC power supply and provides a variety of output signal options, including 4～20mA, 0～5VDC, 1～5VDC, 0～10mA and 232 or 485 digital output.
10. The pressure transmitter UPB1 confirms the on-site working environment and other needs to know whether there is vibration and electromagnetic interference, etc., and provide relevant information when selecting the model to take corresponding treatment.
For details, please contact Qi Huang