Before installing and using the pressure transmitter, you should read the product manual carefully. The pressure interface must not leak during installation, and ensure that the range and wiring are correct. The shells of pressure sensors and transmitters generally need to be grounded, the signal cables must not be mixed with power cables, and strong electromagnetic interference should be avoided around the sensors and transmitters. Sensors and transmitters should be periodically verified in accordance with industry regulations.
1. Read the product manual carefully before installation, and connect wires correctly.
2. The pressure transmitter UPB13 should be installed in a ventilated, dry, non-corrosive, shady and cool place with small temperature changes. If installed in the open air, a protective cover should be added to avoid direct sunlight and rain so as to avoid product performance degradation or malfunction.
3. It is strictly forbidden to hit, impact, disassemble, clamp strongly, or poke the pressure hole or metal diaphragm with sharp tools.
4. Pay attention to protect the cables leading out of the product. The cable joints must be sealed to prevent water or moisture from affecting the function and life of the whole machine. The terminal leads of the pressure transmitter must be well connected to the atmosphere.
5. During installation, a pressure cut-off valve should be loaded between the transmitter and the medium to check and prevent the pressure tapping port from being blocked and affecting the measurement accuracy. A pressure buffer device should also be installed on occasions with large pressure fluctuations.
6. When measuring steam or other high-temperature media, be careful not to exceed the operating temperature of the pressure transmitter UPB8. If necessary, add a pressure pipe or other cooling device.
7. When measuring liquid media, be sure to use a shut-off valve to drain the air in the pipeline before pressurizing to prevent the sensor from overloading due to the high pressure generated by the compressed air.
8. It is forbidden to exceed the index and overload. The damage of the sensitive film caused by the overload is not within the scope of the three guarantees.
9. When the explosion-proof pressure transmitter UPB9 is used in a hazardous location, the cover of the transmitter must be tightened. In order to ensure the safety of use, the safety regulations should be strictly followed, and the transmitter cover should not be opened when the power is on.
10. Intrinsically safe pressure transmitters UPB1 must be equipped with safety barriers before they can be used in hazardous locations with explosive mixtures.
For details, please contact Qi Huang. Thanks.