Several Types of Faults That Pressure Sensors May Occur
1. The first one is when the pressure ups, the output of the pressure sensor UPB1 does not go up. In this case, we should check whether the pressure port is leaking or blocked firstly. If it is not, then check the wiring method and the power supply. If the power supply is normal, simply pressurize to see if the output changes, or if the sensor zero has output. If there is no change, the sensor probably is damaged, which may be a problem of instrument damage or other parts of the whole system;
2. The second one is that when pressurize, the output of the pressure sensor UPB13 does not change, when pressurize again, the output of the pressure sensor suddenly changes, and the zero position cannot be recovered when the pressure relief is done. It is likely to be a problem of the pressure sensor sealing ring. It is common for the seal ring specification problem. After the pressure sensor is tightened, the seal ring is compressed into the sensor pressure port to block the sensor. When the pressure is applied, the pressure medium can not enter, but when the pressure is high, the seal ring is suddenly opened, and the output of pressure sensor will changed under this high pressure. The best way to eliminate this kind of fault is to remove the sensor and directly check whether the zero position is normal. If the zero position is normal, replace the seal and try again.
3. The third one is that the pressure sensor UPB2 output signal is unstable. This type of failure may be a problem of the pressure source. The pressure source itself is an unstable pressure. It is very likely that the instrument or pressure sensor is not strong in anti-interference ability, the sensor itself is very vibrating and the sensor maybe faulty.
4. The fourth one is that the pressure sensor UPX19 and the pointer type pressure gauge have large deviations. Deviation is a normal phenomenon, and the normal deviation range can be accepted;
5. The last easy problem is the effect of the installation position of the differential pressure transmitter UPB5 on the zero output. Due to the small measurement range of the differential pressure transmitter, the sensing elements in the transmitter will affect the output of the differential pressure transmitter. The sensing element of the transmitter should be axially perpendicular to the direction of gravity during installation. After installation and fixing, adjust the transmitter zero to the standard value.
Xi'an UTOP Measurement Instrument Co.,Ltd
New Add.: RM1202-1203 Hecheng International,
TaiBai South Rd., High-Tech District Xi'an,710065, P.R.C
Whatsapp: +86 15529575735