1. Prevent the pressure transmitter UPB9 from contacting corrosive or overheated measured media.
2. Prevent scum from depositing in the pressure guiding tube.
3. The pressure guiding tube should be as short as possible.
4. The liquid column pressure heads in the pressure guiding tubes on both sides should be balanced.
5. The pressure guiding tube should be installed in a place with small temperature gradient and small temperature fluctuation.
6. Prevent crystallization or freezing in the pressure tube.
7. Do not unscrew the exhaust/drain valve to prevent the sealing steel ball from falling.
For details, please contact Qi Huang