The pressure transmitter UPB13 is suitable for pressure measurement of gas, liquid, steam and various corrosive media. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, light industry, machinery and other fields. Pay attention to the following items during use:
1. Before installation, please check whether the model, range and working power supply on the label are consistent with the site; the power supply should use a stable voltage source.
2. This product can be installed on the pipe (or container wall) by using the M20×1.5 or other interfaces without installing the bracket. In order to avoid solid precipitation or other viscous substances in the measurement medium avoiding the pressure input hole and affect the measurement accuracy, when installing, the pressure hole should be vertically downward (or inclined downward by a certain angle).
3. When measuring high temperature media, please use a pressure pipe or other cooling device to reduce the temperature to the temperature range of the pressure transmitter UPB8.
4. When installing in the open air, try to place the transmitter in a ventilated and dry place to avoid direct sunlight and rain, otherwise the transmitter performance will deteriorate or malfunction.
5. When the medium is corrosive gas (or liquid), the medium name, concentration, density, temperature, etc. should be indicated in the order; for special requirements, our company can process and produce according to special processes to meet the different needs of users .
6. When the range of the transmitter is less than or equal to 5KPa, the installation position will have an impact on the zero output, and the zero output needs to be adjusted after the transmitter is installed.
7. It is strictly forbidden to extend sharp and hard things into the pressure input hole. The diaphragm of the flush membrane transmitter cannot be hit by anything such as hands, otherwise it will cause damage.
8. When using a pressure transmitter with a bare diaphragm structure (ie flush diaphragm UPB2S), it should be cleaned regularly to avoid errors.
9. The cable of the liquid level transmitter ULB6 cannot be damaged, otherwise it will cause damage; the probe part is strictly prohibited to fall, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the chip.
10. The transmitter is a precision instrument. It is recommended to calibrate it to the relevant measurement department after long-term use; non-professionals should not disassemble it at will to avoid damage.
For details, please contact Qi Huang