The static pressure type liquid level transmitter ULB6 is a kind of liquid level transmitter that is widely used in measuring normal pressure and pressure vessels. It uses the piezoresistive effect of diffused silicon or ceramic sensitive elements to convert static electricity into electrical signals. The static pressure type liquid level transmitter is easy to install and adjust. Its feature is the differential pressure sensor and electronic circuit are encapsulated on the top of the measured container and separated from the measured liquid, which has safer and more reliable performance.
The hydrostatic liquid level transmitter ULB16 is a unique liquid level transmitter because of its independent functions, zero point and span adjustment. The working principle is to use the static pressure of the water to measure the liquid level, and turn this pressure into a (4-20) mA signal output. It consists of a gas collector, a pressure pipe, a connection body and an internally encapsulated differential pressure transmitter, etc.
1. Carefully confirm whether the operating conditions of the instrument are appropriate, and note that the power supply voltage is DC 24V.
2. The transmitter and the pressure pipe are exposed to the air, so it is not suitable to use in strong corrosive situations.
3. Dissolved gases and organic solvents lighter than air may damage the transmitter.
4. If strong fluctuations are predicted, only hard pulse tubes can be used, and they should be considered to be installed in a vertical tube.
5. The meter needs to be re-calibrated if the measured liquid ratio changes.
6. The assembled device must be inserted vertically into the liquid.
7. The gas at the junction of the pressure pipe and the gas collector is easy to leak. Pay attention to it when installing.
8. The interface between the pressure pipe and the gas collector pipe and the transmitter should be sealed with 4 fluorine tape or #567 sealant. The glue should be allowed to dry for one hour before immersion to form an airtight whole part.
9. Air/steam can not be discharged from the pressure pipe, and there should be no obvious bubbles at the connection.
10. Because the silicon sensor may be affected by the process, it can only be used for liquids that will not destroy the neoprene rubber and plastic.
For details, please contact Qi Huang