The liquid level transmitter is based on the principle that the measured liquid static pressure is proportional to the height of the liquid, and uses the piezoresistive effect of diffused silicon or ceramic sensitive elements to convert the static pressure into an electrical signal. After temperature compensation and linearity correction, it is converted into 4-20mADC standard current signal output. The sensor part of the transmitter can be directly put into the liquid, and the transmitter part can be fixed by flange or bracket, which is very convenient to install and use.
This product is generally suitable for liquid level measurement of various media in petrochemical, metallurgical, electric power, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, environmental protection and other systems and industries.
Before using the liquid level transmitter ULB6, you should understand the following precautions:
1. Protect the venting cables. They should not be bent or blocked, let alone damaged. Excess cables can be coiled nearby.
2. Lightning protection measures must be taken for transmitters installed outdoors.
3. Choose a regulated power supply to supply power separately. The stability of the power supply affects the performance index of the transmitter, and its error is controlled below one-fifth of the allowable error of the transmitter. For products with special power supply requirements, a special power supply must be connected.
4. The installation of level transmitters ULB7 used in large fluctuation occasions such as submersible pumps uses the method of inserting steel pipes. The steel pipe should be firmly fixed, and a hole should be opened on the steel pipe at intervals. The location of the steel pipe should be far away from the water inlet and outlet.
5. The junction box should be fixed firmly, or a fixed bracket should be installed, and it should be placed in a dry and shaded place, and cannot be exposed to rain.
6. The signal line of the transmitter should be a shielded cable to prevent electromagnetic wave interference.
7. Connect the transmitter according to the correct wiring method, and the power-on time should be 15 to 30 minutes.
8. If the submersible type liquid level transmitter ULB16 is installed in a pool, water tower, etc., its probe can be sunk at the bottom of the water, away from the location where the water flow rate is too fast.
For details, please contact Qi Huang