1. Do not touch the diaphragm with hard objects in the transmitter, which will damage the diaphragm.
2. Do not use a voltage higher than the voltage that the pressure transmitter UPB13 can withstand on the transmitter, otherwise it will easily cause damage.
3. The measured medium cannot be frozen, otherwise the sensor element isolation diaphragm is easy to damage, causing damage to the transmitter.
4. When measuring steam or other high-temperature media, the temperature should not exceed the limit temperature when the transmitter is used, otherwise a heat sink must be used for the pressure transmitter UPB8.
5. In the process of pressure transmission, pay attention to several points: no air leaks at the connection between the transmitter and the radiating pipe; be careful when opening the valve to prevent the measured medium from directly impacting and damaging the sensor diaphragm; the pipeline must be kept unblocked , and avoid deposits in the pipeline from popping up and damaging the sensor diaphragm.
For details, please contact Qi Huang.