The liquid level transmitter ULB16 is based on the principle that the measured hydrostatic pressure is proportional to the height of the liquid. The liquid level transmitter uses the piezoresistive effect of diffused silicon or ceramic sensitive components to convert the static pressure into an electrical signal. After temperature compensation and linear correction, it is converted into a 4-20mADC standard current signal output. The sensor part of the liquid level transmitter can be directly put into the liquid, and the transmitter part can be fixed by flange or bracket, which is very convenient for installation and use.
Note on the use of liquid level transmitter:
1. Select the regulated power supply separately. The stability of the power supply affects the performance of the transmitter, and its error is controlled to less than one-fifth of the allowable error of the transmitter. For products with special power requirements, special power supplies must be adopted.
2. The liquid level transmitter signal line should adopt a shielded cable to prevent electromagnetic interference.
3. Connect the transmitter according to the correct wiring method. The power-on time should be 15 to 30 minutes.
4. If the liquid level transmitter is installed in a pool, water tower, etc., it can sink its probe to the bottom of the water, away from the position where the water flow rate is too fast.
5. In the case of a liquid level transmitter ULB6 used in large fluctuations such as submersible pumps, the method of inserting the steel pipe is adopted. The steel pipe should be fixed firmly and a hole should be opened at every interval on the steel pipe. The position of the steel pipe should be far away from the inlet and outlet.
6. The junction box should be fixed firmly, or install a fixed bracket to put into dry, shaded places and can not be rained.
7. Protect the ventilation cable. It should not be bent or blocked, and it should not be damaged. The extra cable can be folded up nearby.
8. The outdoor installation of the liquid level transmitter should also take lightning protection measures.
Please contact Qi Huang(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.