The hydrostatic liquid level transmitter ULB6 is widely used to measure the liquid level of atmospheric pressure and pressure vessels. It adopts piezoresistive silicon or ceramic sensing element to convert static electricity into electrical signals. The hydrostatic pressure level transmitter is easy to install and adjust. The pressure sensor and electronic circuit are packaged on the top of the tested container and separated from the liquid to be tested, which makes the performance safer and more performance.
Method / step
The static pressure level transmitter is unique because of its function, zero point and range adjustment are independent of each other. The working principle is to use the hydrostatic pressure to measure the liquid level, and convert this pressure into a 4~20mA signal output, which is mainly composed of a gas collector, a pressure guiding tube, a connecting body and an internal packed pressure sensor.
1. Carefully confirm whether the instrument is working properly, and pay attention to the supply voltage, which should be 24V DC.
2. The transmitter and the pressure tube are exposed to the air, so it is not suitable for use in strong corrosive environment.
3. Gases and organic solvents that are lighter than air may damage the transmitter when they are dissloved into water.
4. If there is a strong fluctuation, it is only possible to use a rigid pulse tube and the tube should be considered to be placed in a standpipe.
5. The measured liquid ratio change and needs to be recalibrated.
6. The assembled device must be inserted vertically into the liquid.
7. The gas at the connection between the pressure guiding tube and the collector is easy to leak, so be careful when install it.
8. The interface between the pressure tube and the collector tube and the transmitter should be sealed with a 4 fluorine belt or #567 sealant. The glue should be allowed to dry for one hour before immersion to form an airtight environment.
9. Air/steam cannot be discharged from the pressure tube, and there is no obvious air bubble at the joint.
Because silicon sensors can be affected by the measured media, they can only be used with liquids that do not destroy neoprene and plastic.
Please contact Qi Huang(email@example.com) for more details.