The pressure indication is unstable or incorrect
1. Whether the power supply of the explosion-proof pressure transmitter UPB9 is normal. If it is less than 12VDC, check whether there is a large load in the loop. The input load impedance of the transmitter should conform to RL≤(transmitter supply voltage -12V)/(0.02A )Ω.
2. Whether the input of the pressure indicating instrument and the corresponding wiring are correct.
3. Whether the corresponding equipment shell is grounded, the equipment shell must be ground if necessary.
4. Whether the pressure sensor is damaged, severe overload can sometimes damage the isolation diaphragm of the pressure sensor UPX19. If damaged, replace the sensor.
5. Whether the temperature of the pipeline is too high, the operating temperature of the pressure sensor is -25~85℃, but in actual use it is within -20~70℃. If the temperature is too high, a buffer tube can be added to dissipate heat.
The transmitter has no output
1. Check whether the power supply of the explosion-proof pressure transmitter is connected reversely;
2. Connect the ammeter into the 24V power supply loop to check whether the current is normal;
3. If it is with a display head, check whether the display head is damaged. If the head is damaged, you need to replace it.
For details, please contact Qi Huang